Hover over the Print Coupons on the Menu categories to view more about coupons. There is even a Grocery Game!
Here are some tips:
1. Every 1st of the month, the coupons reset on Coupons.com
2. Each coupon has a print limit, so if you know a new coupon was just launched and you want it, print it as soon as you can!
3. You can print 2 coupons per computer at Coupons.com
If you have a desktop and 2 laptops at your house, you can print each coupon you would like 6 times.
4. Always see if the store you are shopping at has their own store coupons. If they do, check to see if they match with a manufacturer coupon. You can use both on one item!
5. If a store has a buy one get one free promotion, you can use coupons on both the item you pay for and the free item. It gives you major savings!
[cjtoolbox name=’Couponprint’ ] [/cjtoolbox]