I recently received an Apple certified 6 foot cord to review from Accessorize Your Life.
This cord is thicker than the cord that you get with Apple devices. It charges so fast.
My toddler loves the iPad. He has learned a lot from the apps but we still do story time or wind down at bedtime with the ipad. Sometimes the battery is very low and we have to plug it in and sit on edge of bed. It makes for a very uncomfortable relaxation / story time. This has made our lives so much better. It’s 6 FEET! What! We can lay in bed all cozy and have it plugged in if need be.
It does not come with a block, so make sure you have one.
[Apple MFI Certified] AYL® 8-Pin Lightning to USB Cable (6 Feet / 1.8 Meter) – Made For iPhone 6 / 5S / 5C / 5 / iPad Air / iPad Mini, iPad 4th generation, iPod 5th generation and iPod nano 7th generation – OFFICIAL LICENSED PRODUCT
Their Amazon Page says:
- “Premium Quality Guarantee – The cable material, connectors, design, and package are all directly Approved and Certified by Apple, to meet Apple performance standards under Apple’s MFi program. We proudly present AYL MFI Apple certified 8-Pin lightning cable.
- Compatibility – Compatible with every Apple Lightning connector device, charge and sync for : iPhone 6 / iPhone 6 Plus / 5S / 5C / 5, iPad 4, iPad Air Mini Mini2, iPod Touch 5th gen, and iPod Nano 7th gen. It also supports Mac and Windows PC.
- 3 Feet Long is Convenient and Popular Length – With the 3 Foot cable, it provides a portable, flexible and durable cord, to select a more comfortable location for you when your Apple device is charging no matter at home, in the car, or in a store.
- Stylish and Slim Lightning connector design 8.5mm X 5.5mm(0.33in x 0.22in) that allows it to be used with virtually all devices without removing your case.
- 1 Year Warranty – Please contact us anytime if you have any questions or need assistance. 100% Customer Satisfaction is our Goal!“
I received this item as an active blogger from Accessorize Your Life in exchange for my honest review.
UPDATE: Mine stopped working near the part that plugs into the phone. I contacted the company and they DID replace it and shipped me another one FREE of charge. They DO uphold their policy!