I forgot to take a picture!! Next time
2 cups homemade vegetable broth (or boxed)
1 pound of whole wheat spaghetti
1 half of large sweet onion
3/4 cup frozen peas
3/4 cup nutritional yeast flakes
1/2 cup salted or unsalted peanuts
3 tbsp low sodium soy sauce
1 tbsp oil of your choice
1/2 tsp black pepper
1/2 tsp garlic powder
Salt and pepper to taste
Get your noodles cooking and then start the sauce. I used regular wheat spaghetti for this meal and homemade vegetable broth.
1. Cut up onions in bite size pieces
2. Add oil to sauce pan, heat and add onions
3. Add garlic powder and black pepper, stir and cook onions until translucent
4. Add frozen peas and stir/cook til thawed
5. Add peanuts to food processor and process until fine powder like substance
6. Add onions and peas, vegetable broth to food processor, and process until smooth
6a. If you have a Vitamix, add the mixture to it and blend until super creamy
7. Pour back into the saucepan, add soy sauce and nutritional yeast flakes. Stir. If consistency is too thick add a little vegetable broth until you like the creamy consistency.
8. Noodles should be ready. Plate noodles and pour some creamy pea peanut sauce over top.
9. Salt and pepper to taste
If you want to make it a sort of Thai meal, add Red Pepper Flakes to step 6 and blend in/add til you have your spicy flavor that you like.